google6c645be934d0c6f0.html

Rex in Nurser livery at Brinklow


Photograph: Peter Nurser.  National Waterways Museum.  Ellesmere Port.

REX was previously LEMON and owned by Fellows, Morton & Clayton Limited. She was sold to Nurser Brothers in February 1928 for £36 and registered at Daventry for Nurser Brothers on 27th March 1928, and has a fore-cabin. (information from Chris M. Jones)

     © Graham Nurser 2012